- 2 cups flour (I use a combo millet and buckwheat)
- 2 T flax meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 2 cups plant milk (I use soy)
- 1 T apple cider vinegar (optional – to make them “buttermilk”)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Rolled oats as needed
What to do:
- Mix all the dry ingredients together
- Add the plant milk and vanilla
- Mix to combine
- If the mixture is to soupy, add rolled oats, 1/4 cup at a time to thicken it up.
- Make them in a pan like normal, or bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes for an oil-free version.
Top with maple syrup, fruit, apple sauce, or anything else that you may fancy.