Today is Launch Day for Gym Rats Toe Jam! Grab your FREE all-new Kindle copy from Amazon!👈🏼👈🏼👈🏼
This upcoming Sunday, November 1st is the day – we re-launch Gym Rats Toe Jam! I am so proud to offer this valuable and realistic book series that teaches important life lessons!
Here are some things going on leading up to and through Launch Week:
- The matching Notebook for Toe Jam is available on Amazon. (Now there are two – one to match Basic Training, and one to match Toe Jam!) It’s a great way for gymnasts to share their motivation for the sport with their BFF in the gym. Of course, the Notebook can also be used to write down goals and quotes for any gymnast’s personal use!
- Volume 1, Issue 4 of the Gym Rats Magazine will be out on Saturday! Get your annual subscription now!
- I will be hosting a LIVE Facebook reading on Sunday!
- There is a new program to help gyms earn some extra money. It’s so simple – just sign up on the website, and direct your parents to purchase the series here. IrisBlu Publishing takes care of the shipping and taxes. We will ship the copies to your gym, and all you have to do is hand them out! All orders in before December 1st will be there for Christmas!
- Gym Rats Toe Jam will be FREE on Amazon to download the all-new Kindle edition starting on Sunday, November 1st! Be sure to download your copy and post an honest review!
I am so excited to be re-launching my book series. I truly believe that these books are great ways to help motivate your gymnast, help guide her, and help reinforce the important life lessons that our great sport of gymnastics has to offer!
Breaking news – I am re-launching my Gym Rats book series, beginning with Basic Training! This re-launch includes the exciting addition of an audio version of each of the books.
In the coming weeks, I’ll be putting the call out for volunteers to be a part of my Launch Team. This select group will get free access to exclusive material, help me get the word out about my books, and be a part of an exciting book promotion experience!
Stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks!