We eat this at least once a week.
- 1 package extra firm tofu
- Some savory seasoning you like (lemon pepper, garlic salt, coconut aminos, etc.)
- Broccoli, cauliflower, or Brussels sprouts
- Lemon tahini sauce (mix 1/4 cup tahini, juice of 1 lemon, 1/2 tsp. garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste, 1/4 cup water)
- Rice or quinoa, fresh or leftover
What to do:
- Cook rice or quinoa, or just use leftovers you might have.
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut broccoli, cauliflower, or Brussels sprouts into bite-sized pieces, and toss in a roasting pan. Cover with tahini sauce, stir to coat.
- Prepare the tofu. Cut the tofu into 1/4-1/2 inch cubes. Put on a cookie sheet and sprinkle liberally with your favorite seasoning. Put it in the oven with the cruciferous veggies, and set the timer for 20 minutes.
- When everything is done cooking, put rice/quinoa in a bowl, top with veggies and tofu. Add some extra sauce if you have it. Sometimes I add a little coconut aminos.
- I top this with sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, avocado, or anything else that seems like it would be yummy.
You can use beans instead of the tofu, or as well as tofu! And you can add anything else that you think would be good in it.